Tuesday, September 3, 2013

things i'm lovin!

it's been a little bit since i posted about my latest favorites!

coral lipstick. i know summer is on its way out, but i'm still lovin the summer on my lips!! my go-to shade has been revlon's lustrous lipstick in coral berry!


another thing on my love list is international delight's cinnabon coffee creamer. major deliciousness!!

lastly, i have a lot of guilty pleasures... and most of those guilty pleasures come in the form of reality tv. please don't judge!! haha! anyways, in my opinion, giuliana & bill is not like a typical reality show. there isn't much drama and it's pretty funny! you should really check it out!! (it's on style network. random, i know!)


do y'all have any favorites lately?? fall is coming, but it's not quite here! keep wearing that coral lipstick, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...