Wednesday, September 18, 2013

so what! wednesday

it's wednesday... and midweek tends to give me a 'so what' kind of attitude anyways, so here's a few of my latest 'so what's'! link up if you want to join in on the fun!


-so what if my house is slightly trashed... my nails are finally painted!

-so what if 'big brother' is the show i get most excited about right now...

-so what if i have days where i'm seriously jealous of every single person i know that is pregnant.

-so what if i'm excited for fall, but not ready to give up my flip flops. guess it's my 'i lived in florida for 7 years' blood in me.

-so what if i threw away my whole crock pot because the lid handle broke off... that thing was UGLY and i've hated it for the last 6 yrs!

-so what if holden is turning two in a short 2 months and i haven't planned a single thing!

link up w shannon at 'life after i dew' if you want to experience the liberating SWW! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...