Tuesday, September 17, 2013

my go-to jams.

i know everyone is probably thinking that i really like jam... y'know strawberry, grape, peach, etc. sorry to burst your bubble, my friend, not that kind of jam. jams are what i call the music that makes me want to dance at any given moment or is too good to not have a karaoke session w while in the car. you know what i'm talking about, right? surely i'm not the only one that sometimes busts out in full-on concert mode mid-car ride.

anyways, here's some of my fav jams you should check out!

katy perry-roar


john legend-you & i


jimmy needham-holy, holy, holy


keith urban & miranda lambert-we were us



are you loving any particular songs these days?? i know some of these aren't hot off the press or anything, but they're still goodies, trust me!

2 comments:

  1. mist, have you listened to John Legend, "all of me" obsessed. his whole new album is amaze. miss you. and i jam to Roar too!!!!!! Zion loves it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this post and thought it was going to be about jelly jams lol. I love roar right now too:) and while this song is super silly it's in my head all the time and the kids song it non stop "what does a fox say".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...