Friday, September 20, 2013

h54f!

it's nap time which means i actually have time to write my high 5 for friday post! and what a big high 5 today deserves! holden has been more than a handful this week and pairing that with the fact that my hubs has been working nonstop, it's been a doozy of a week! (note that having a hubby that's incredibly busy is a BLESSING, but it's an exhausting blessing!) so, without further ado, here's my top 5's of the week!

5) h & i strolled the mall a couple times this week and of course we couldn't make it out without riding his fav cars at least once. he was so good, though, that a reward was definitely in order!


4) grant & i attended lafayette's chamber of commerce dinner on wednesday night. david boudia (aka USA olympic gold medalist in diving) was the keynote speaker. he's an inspiration and one of the most humble guys you will ever meet! the food was sub par, but the company made up for it!


3) tis the season for 'leaves' candles, my friends! leaves is my all-time fav scent. i have it in my car, in my plug-ins, in candles. it's the best! head to bath and body works today to get your hands nose on this goodness!


2) i finally bit the bullet and signed up for birchbox! i wasn't sure if i'd be a fan cause i absolutely hate having a million travel size products. they clutter my bathroom, i always forget to use them and then i find them 2 years later and they are gross. sad, but true. so, i got my first box and i'd say that i'll give it another month, but so far, i'm not sold. i got the nastiest green nail polish and some lip balm that has nipple in the title... gross. i am excited, however, about trying the eyeko mascara!


1) and last, but certainly not least... all my friends are having babies!!! there's definitely a boom going on around these parts and another two of my friends welcomed their little ones yesterday! alexandra & judah, i can't wait to love on you & watch you grow! here's alex just hours after she arrived & of course she's dolled up w a bow! alex is the littlest lady of my friend, erica. please go check out her blog & read her story--i promise you'll be touched by how faithful the lord is!


hope you all have had a great week & have more exciting weekend plans than me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...