Friday, September 27, 2013

h5f4!!


hey hey! it's friday already again?? today, we have already gone for an almost 3 mile walk and i must say... whoever said that exercising gives you more energy was a liar. anyone else feel like a lazy bum after exercising?? whatever. my best friend is getting married in literally A WEEK and i couldn't be more excited!!! so, my biggest high 5 for this week is that we are going to florida and seeing all of our favs! next week will be full of high 5's! but, since it's still this week... here's my high 5's for this past week! :)

5) praise to whom all blessing flow, my friends! holden has been sleeping in til around 9:30 consistently lately. and it. is. glorious! well... if you don't count that one random day that he got up at 6 something! eeek. that was awful. but, i'm loving the late mornings!!!



4) some of you may not understand how beautiful this sight is, but when you live in a fairly good sized town that pretends to be a small town... us ladies long for things of the big city! like a sephora!!! it's just going to be one of the smaller sephoras inside of jc penney's instead of an independent store, but i'll take it! and would be overjoyed if we got an ulta, too... yes, please!


3) if you know me at all, you know that i surely do not have a green thumb. not in the slightest! so, the fact that i have been a slacker as of late watering my plants and my hydrangea plants look better than ever is a miracle!!!


2) h and i have had lots of quality time this week since grant has been pretty swamped w getting projects finished up before our trip. yesterday, we ventured out to get him a nice new do for florida! his fav part: suckers. 


1) oh, and i got my hair did, too! ptl! just got my roots touched up since i don't want to regret having roots that i see in wedding pictures for the rest of my life. necessary for sure.


did you have a good week?? link up w lauren & jeannett to tell us about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from H54F - yay for a Sephora! And your hydrangeas look amazing, my favorite flower :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...