Wednesday, September 11, 2013

so what wednesday.

i'm a newbie to the 'so what wednesday', but it sounds like fun & i'm giving it a shot!



-so what if we are on attempt #3 for a nap today & instead of doing something productive, i am sitting on the couch watching giuliana & bill and drinking coffee (yes, in 96 degree weather...). 

-on that same note, so what if lunch has been sitting on the counter waiting to be cleaned up for 2 hours. 

-so what if it's mid-sept and my allergies are ruining my life... i'll be in sunny florida in less than a month!!!

-so what if i haven't painted my toe nails in literally like a month. that's a major record for me and my feet need some serious tlc. 

-so what if my wallet is overflowing w coupons i intend to use, but somehow always forget to use.


this is kinda fun... not gonna lie!! you should try it, too! link up w shannon!

2 comments:

  1. I think I can relate to almost all of those today! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I clean my purse out (which isn't often enough) I find expired coupons I should have used. So frustrating!

    Thanks for linking up today!

    www.homemadehappenings-erin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...