Monday, September 16, 2013

i'm probably weird, but...

there are lots of things that i'm sure most people don't spend time thinking about, but i do... and that probably make me just slightly weird...

first off, i love watching indian people dance. as in do their bollywood thing. like in the miss america competition last night. love!

also, can we petition to disney that 'choo choo soul' should be it's own show, not just a 2 minute little thing in between shows?? holden perks up every time it comes on and always wants more when it's over! me too, son, me too...

i'm really wanting to go on a cruise lately. and not really for the reasons most people go on cruises... the good food, tropical islands, the entertainment, etc. nope... i want to go on a cruise so that i can not have to worry about cooking a single meal or picking up after anyone (including myself) for a whole week!

i'm hoping holden has a major growth spurt here soon. he will be 2 in nov and wears 18mos clothes (and most shorts even have to be folded over). all of his winter clothes are 24 mos/2t and that is going to be problematic. i mean... i like to shop, don't get me wrong, but i usually shop a season ahead to get good deals. oh well...

ps i love you is currently on our dvr waiting to be watched. this movie always makes me cry and knowing this, i am waiting for the perfect mood to watch it...

i secretly love when i look at my calendar for the following day and it's clear as can be! i love most of the commitments that fill my day, but nothing is better in my book than a day w no agenda.

anybody else have weird-isms like this?? i'm embracing them for sure... and i'll leave you w this gem!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...