Sunday, June 30, 2013

stella & dot is off the ground!

since getting all set up to be a stella & dot stylist, i have had lots of thoughts of 'this is the greatest thing ever!'... 'what have i gotten myself into?'... 'can i really do this?'... 'gosh this jewelry is seriously amazing!'.

it's been a whirlwind, but i have officially had my first styling session and an open house, so it's safe to say that we are off the ground! i've got a handful of parties on the books and i'm optimistic of what's to come! thought i'd share a little bit of my setup!!

i am slowly building up my display, so i did my best with what i have!



how seriously gorgeous is this necklace??? the jolie is one of my favs! and i love it next to the script!


dakota necklace draped over a cake plate and some fab stackable rings.



ob. sessed. with this bag. literally! the print, the surplus of pockets. amazing!


since grant had to jump ship with holden for the day, i had no photographer! ha! here's my selfie with my display!


thanks so much to everyone that came out to support me, check out s&d and i look forward to spreading the stella & dot name throughout lafayette!!

1 comment:

  1. Their stuff is beautiful! Happy you found something you love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...