Wednesday, June 5, 2013

my very first lock love wednesday!

my dear friend, christy, over at tala hair life blog does a cute little thing called LOCK LOVE WEDNESDAY each week. since christy is a hairstylist, she uses LLW as a weekly challenge to get creative w her locks. cute, huh?? so... i thought I'd give it a try, but i kind of failed miserably. i mean, let's face it... i'm a stay at home mama and my days consist of playing with cars, going to the park and keeping the house. my hair is not a top priority, to say the least!

i did manage to do somethin a little funky with my hair a couple times, but forgot to take a pic twice. classic! 

here is my do for Sunday church. i just did two small braids and wrapped them up and over from ear to ear. got lots of compliments! i didn't get a pic of the back, but it was just pinned half up. 




is it easy to get creative w your hair?? where do you find inspiration to keep it fresh?? 

2 comments:

  1. i love it! you are fancier than you give yourself credit for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute! I need to do this! I'm getting muy bored with my hair lately!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...