Wednesday, July 3, 2013

on the road.

we are off to the land of 10,000 lakes today to spend a week w my family!!! i live for this week each summer! it's full of a huge family reunion, mustang rides, bonfires, seeing old friends and spending some great time with my family! love!

it's 7:08 and my alarm is set for 7:30. annoying! holden was awake at 6 just jibber jabbering and then fell back asleep. i tried w all my might to go back to sleep, but it wasn't happening! so, i'm embracing this early (for me) morning and took a shower while i had the chance (ie no baby trying to peek in on me or bringing every toy he owns to play on the bathroom floor... i know-barf!)!

i pray you have a great holiday weekend! eat some tasty treats, embrace the fabulous weather, take a nap! 

oh, and i just snapped a few pics of holden the other night. he's so at the age that he won't give you a good smile for free! oh no... you gotta work for that sucker!!! we got a lot of good ones, but have been too busy to edit any others! here's my sweet lil love! his ummm 20 month pics... haha! they may just be his really delayed 18 mos pics or they might be his 18 mos AND 24 mos pics if i don't get around to it again in nov! yikes! life of a photographer!!!


he's reaching for the stick that he was playing with! it was my tickling stick! yes... tickling his belly with a stick all while trying to snap a few decent pics!!! i'm exhausted just thinkin about it!! ha

have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...