Friday, June 14, 2013

h54f!

some weeks are jam packed and some aren't. this week, i'd say, was the perfect balance! i was busy mon, tues AND wed night, so grant was on holden duty and i got some much-needed time with girls outside my house! ptl! today, my dear mil has offered to take holden for a few hours, so we'll see where the day takes me! as usual, i'm linking up w lauren to bring you my high 5 for friday (aka the top highlights of my week)!!

5. a couple months ago, i ordered a bunch of instagram pics. mainly, i just wanted some of the pics to have since i use my iphone WAY more than any other camera. well, they were all sitting in a box just waaaaaiting for some lovin. i had seen of people hanging the prints in a heart shape, so i just decided randomly to make it happen! i absolutely love it, BUT... i think our walls are just a liiiittle bit too glossy and the scotch tape isn't holding too well. i'll need to come up w a different solution if i want to keep them up there!


4. the weather here has been so summery lately. slightly too hot for my taste, but still a dream considered to florida! since it's been nice out, i've made a point to get outside w holden at least once a day. some days it's a walk, others it's some time in the backyard playing in the sand & water table. we got together w a friend on monday, too, and the boys had a blast together!



3. now that we have our bedroom furniture (finally!), i am in full mode of redoing everything! unfortunately, i'm realizing the budget is going to take a major hit if i do everything all right away. i am over our random red curtains, though, so i'm in the business of lightening things up! it's hard to pick something that i'll like all year round. right now, all stores have bright and springy curtains, which i love, but will i like that in december next to christmas decorations, y'know?? i'm currently leaning towards the yellow with turquoise accents of some sorts! i'll keep ya posted!!


2. my hub and i had a little ice cream date earlier this week at our fav, pink walrus. i've written about our obsession before, so it's nothing new! love this man and love ice cream!


1. it would so not be right if i put any other moment of the week above booking flights for my bff's wedding!!!! she's getting hitched in fl in oct and we are pumped about making a trip down for the nuptials (obviously), but also just to reconnect w all our florida fam!! it shall be 10 days of bliss if i have anything to say about it!! :) oh, and we just so happened to get our flights for $99 each way because i saw a schnazzy little ad on facebook advertising a sale. guess all those ads aren't a waste of time afterall!


link up w lauren & i to share your fav moments of the week!! happy weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun week! Ohhhh summer in Florida LOL. I was born in Florida, when my dad was stationed there. That was many many MANY years ago & my mom STILL talks about the Florida summers. And I was born in AUGUST! She'll never let me forget. Not like it was my fault LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Instagram heart! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...