Monday, June 17, 2013

my new job!!!!


i prayed and prayed and prayed for my sweet holden long before he was ever here. and half of those prayers, if not more, were for me to have the privilege to stay home with him. i have always wanted to be a stay-at-home mama for as long as i can remember. since he was born, i have been able to stay home and have loved it.

recently, i've kind of wanted to start doing a little something for me. you know... something to call my own. grant & i work together to photograph weddings for our business, grant thompson photography. however, over the past several months, we both are being led away from the wedding photography industry. so, since i won't be assisting him as much in the future, i thought it'd be fun to do a little something of my own on the side. 


i've heard the name stella & dot a few different times over the last few years, shopped around on their website a bit and that was kind of it. but, within the last couple weeks, i really felt like the lord opened my eyes to look into becoming a stella & dot stylist. i read a ton of info on their website, watched lots of videos and just knew this was the right thing for me!!

so... as of last week, i am officially a stella & dot stylist! and i. can't. wait. to get started!!!! the jewelry is seriously so on point w the latest trends and half of the entire line is under $50! it's a great company and, most importantly, will allow me to still stay home w holden and have a flexible schedule. 




i have nightmares of becoming the friend that everyone avoids because you're afraid i'll push my sales pitch on you. but... i don't foresee that being a problem because stella & dot just speaks for itself! trust me!!! i mean, how great is that scarf?? :)


my first shipment of products will arrive today and i'm having a hard time not watching the door waiting for the ups truck! fab jewelry has been a fun hobby of mine for years now, so it only makes sense that i can now style others and make a little bit of money along the way! 

you can always purchase a great new statement necklace or handbag on my website, but let's be honest... it's way more fun to get things for free!! 

i'm currently booking parties for the next few months and looking for hostesses that are excited to have a reason to get their girls together, play around w some fun jewelry and get some free stuff along the way! these parties are not like your typical jewelry party where someone stands up and uses a flip chart to tell you the history of blah blah blah and then pressures you to have your own party! no history, no flip chart, no pressure! promise! the rewards are amazing and who wouldn't want a reason to have some girls over for some chips & salsa?? low key is the name of my game! haha! 

i'm so excited about this new venture and hope you'll jump on the bandwagon w me! if you live near indiana and want to host a party, drop me a line and we will make it happen! or if you might be interested in doing what i'm doing,iI'd love to get you connected! this company is to die for and i feel blessed that god opened this door for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...