Friday, June 21, 2013

h54f

hey hey! it's friday! i have been sick w some sort of bug for the last 36 hrs, so I'm hoping today will turn out to be better than yesterday! grant & i are shooting a wedding tomorrow, so here's to hoping i'm 100% by then! i am linking up w lauren to bring you my top 5 highlights of the week!

5. i love grabbing lunch w a friend! it doesn't sound like it should be as dear to me, but it is! it's just good to catch up and really talk, y'know?? plus, it gets h & i out of the house and gives us a reason to eat out! i didn't snap a pic of my fiend, julie, and i, but i snapped this pic of me in the car. i was channeling my inner hippie or something... 


4. as i've said before, i don't tend to cook well. it's not that i can't cook anything, but my success list is kind of slim and i'm not quick to try something way out of the box! i had a coupon a few weeks back for a pack of the 'fresh takes' by kraft. similar concept to 'shake & bake'. i did the southwestern three cheese one and it was great! grant even liked it! this particular one was maybe a littttle spicier than we prefer, but good nonetheless! and easy!!! :)


3. since i registered w stella & dot, I've received several different shipments! and let me tell you... those days are good days!! i am so excited to start styling and showing off this amazing product! did you miss something? check out this post


2. a couple nights ago, some sweet friends of ours joined us for a hillsong concert! i think this was our 4th concert! we are longtime fans of theirs and when i saw a groupon for half off, we jumped on it!!

-rockin my new stella & dot 'jolie' necklace! ob. sessed!-


-strolling through downtown indy-




-what better way to end the night than cheesecake factory??-


1. top of my list this week is father's day! i have been blessed w a great dad, father-in-law and daddy for holden. it wa great to celebrate these men in my life! we went to church and then had brunch at this ballroom place. it was delicious! then, we all took naps. it was a beautiful thing!! 


-broke out my new $12 target dress! target win!!-


hope y'all had a great week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Same dress I had on my H54F last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize it was the same dress!!

      Delete
    2. It was definitely a score! I love it! :)

      Delete
  2. Your little guy is so adorable. Hope you feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by, amanda! we are slightttttly obsessed w him!! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...