Wednesday, July 31, 2013

little bit of sweet with a side of rotton!

i've said it before, but holden really is at the best age right now! sure, theres plenty of rotton in him to keep me on my toes, but he's also the sweetest he's ever been. he hands out loves like they're candy & is so smart. so smart. i am trying with all of my might to soak up this stage... his giggles, hugs & inquisitive personality. these past (almost) two years have literally flown by. i wish i could make time stand still, but i also know that what's to come will be perfect & wonderful all in its own way! today, though, i just want to remember the little moments w my boy!

falling asleep during our walk the other day. 

my happy lil shopper!

the famous spitting face right now...

he's obsessed w bunnies & i'm obsessed w him. it works! 

hope you have a great wednesday... full of soaking up the sweet (and sometimes rotton!) moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...