Friday, January 31, 2014

new fav lip color!!!

i have recently become really interested in finding the perfect lip color. one that goes with almost every outfit, isn't fussy (as in i can apply it without a mirror), has somewhat of a lasting color, etc. while i wandered through sephora last week, i browsed the nars section, bare minerals section, stila section, urban decay section... and, well, you get the idea! ;)


i tried several different lipsticks & glosses in a variety of colors and just wasn't finding one that i loved (which was annoying since i was in a store that literally only sells makeup!)! finally, i caved and asked one of the girls working to help me find "my shade" and point me in the right direction. she was so excited that i asked and went on a mission to find me the perfect lip product! she found me a couple min later and had literally like 6 swipes on her hand of different products and asked if i liked any of them. and there was one that was my dream shade, so she brought me over to the tarte section and had me try it on. it seriously was like putting butter on my lips and the color was exxxxxactly what i wanted! she wins!

i have heard of tarte before, but in case you aren't familiar with them... they are an all-natural cosmetic company and every product is infused with natural oils and vitamins. kind of cool, huh? i personally wouldn't switch to all tarte-only makeup for that reason, but if all of their products are as amaze as this lip stain, i might be in trouble!!! the shade that i went with is 'elite' and it is the perfect pink & coral goodness!



check out tarte if you haven't, but if you have... i'm dying to know what other products of theirs are as wonderful as their lipsurgence lip tint!!

ps- i didn't filter the pics of me so that you can see the real lip color! also, that amazing arrow necklace is stella & dot, of course! ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...