Friday, January 24, 2014

h54f!!

wow! it's been a good while since i've done a high 5 for friday post! since i'm getting back into the swing of blogging and hopefully gonna stick with it for good, i wanted to do one of these posts (they're always good for me to reflect on the week & find 5 things that were a blessing, fun, etc)!

so, i'm linking up with lauren to bring you my top 5's of the week!

5. holden has been pretty sick all week (don't worry that's not a peak of my week!), but because of him not feeling well, we have been major homebodies. sometimes, weeks like this drive me crazy and sometimes, they come at just the right time and i am beyond grateful! this week, it was a blessing! i think h is finally feeling better this am (after a fun diarrhea and vomiting fun-filled night wed night), and we are all just hoping his fun little bug doesn't feel the need to take grant or i down too! here's some sweet moments h & i have had this week!

special treat w my boy: popcorn

coffee thief! don't worry... he just likes to smell it!

grocery shopping in the frozen tundra!

4. i am just a few days shy of 4 mos pregnant and will feel so accomplished when i make it to that milestone! i definitely feel like my belly is pooching much quicker than with holden. it feels silly to me to need maternity shirts already and i haven't been able to bring myself to wear a shirt with cinching on the side already, but my normal shirts are definitely riding up in the front and it's starting to become an issue!


3. the house we currently live in had a requirement of living in it for a year (which we hit just before christmas), so the hunt is on for our next reno house. i'm definitely not as nervous this time since we have one under our belts (and grant has done several with my FIL and BIL), but it's still nerve-wracking!!! anyways, we submitted an offer on another government-owned home and are hoping for the best (last time, i think we put offers on 4-6 homes before we got an accepted offer at the price we wanted to pay)! this home is 500 sq ft larger than our current home, so it would be an amazing step up in the world, but definitely not our dream home! fingers crossed!


2. I don't know about you, but something I'm super pumped for is how full my dvr is gonna be come sunday night!!! first, it's sean & catherine's bachelor wedding, then it's the grammy's and there's also a new kardashian's on! my sweet hub might just have to leave me in peace do I can take over the tv allll nighhhht lonnnnng! hey, it's been football game after football game every sunday for weeks on end!


1. I've been doing quite a lot of online shopping lately (mostly old navy since they sell maternity online, but not in stores). so, pretty much every day for the last week, we've gotten at least one package and it feels like christmas! i order almost everything in 2 sizes to ensure one of them will work & just take back all the extras! ptl for fedex & ups these days! just sayin! >no pic needed... just imagine an entryway full of boxes!<

hope y'all had a fab week! link up w us & tell us your top 5's of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...