Wednesday, January 22, 2014

so what! wednesday!!

hey hey! it's wednesday, which clearly means we all survived yet another manic monday and are one step closer to friday! and all the stay-at-home-mama's all resound with a big 'so what!'. am i right or am i right??? ha! actually, my sweet hub has had a break with his business a little lately, which means we have actually shared a few meals this past week and got him home for more than just a couple bedtimes! ptl! i'm linking up with shannon to post some of my 'so what's'! this is one of my fav link-ups cause it's slightly passive aggressive, but super fun and relatable to read!


-so what if i've needed a pedicure for a solid 2 months (hello, awful midwestern rough, dry, winter feet!)... we are going to the bahamas in like a week and i'm holding out for that sweet moment where my nasty feet hit that bubbly water goodness and all will be well with the world again!

-so what if i'm only 15 weeks pregnant, i'm feeling large & in charge. and it's only gonna get worse from here on out, folks! (i do feel the need to say that i haven't gained any weight since being pregnant, but i'm not quite sure how that's possible when my ta-ta's and belly are significantly larger!!)

-so what if i've been buying lip products from target like they're going out of style and returning the ones that don't quite fit the bill. i spend loads of moolah at that store and they only make me feel guilty for returning them about 30% of the time. lipstick is expensive, guys, and if it's not the right color, texture or whatever else, i ain't keeping it!

-so what if we ran out of milk over the weekend mainly because i baked choc chip cookies and needed a nice, tall glass of milk to compliment those fresh, gooey, chocolatey bites of heaven!  holden woke up saturday morning pretty upset that i couldn't refill his sippy, but it was worth every whine! don't worry... he had enough milk to last him til lunch and we made a target run amidst the snowstorm to get him his crack!

-so what if holden has been taking the shortest naps ever (only an hour) for days now and it's making me straight crazy. that kid needs his sleep and his mama needs a break from toddler nonsense for more than an hour (cause, let's be honest... I always bank on at least two hours, so the first 30-45 min are relaxing & a waste of time!)!!!!!

do you have anything you want to say 'so what!' to this week?? 

8 comments:

  1. OH no! hour naps! They need to be at least two to feel refreshed in my opinion! Get that pedicure! What color will you get???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the bright colors (esp for vacay), so probably a coral or hot pink of some sort!

      Delete
  2. You guys will have so much fun on your cruise. Im slightly.. okay very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! you & Zane should SO be coming with!!!

      Delete
  3. My almost 3 year old has officially given up his nap and its making me so sad. Hoping to still instill a quiet time so we'll see how it goes. My older son goes back to school tomorrow so our routine will go back to normal I hope.
    Stopping by from the link up - Jenny
    www.lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not giving up on naps yet, so if it's only an hour nap from here on out, then it is what it is!! thanks for stopping by, Jenny!

      Delete
  4. I didn't even know you could return lipstick! Wow! I think of the years and the money I threw away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, who knew, right?? I got the idea from a really popular beauty blogger and it really is returnable! I'm way more risky when trying colors knowing I can take it back if i hate it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...