Monday, January 13, 2014

let's have coffee.

so, it's safe to say that i kind of fell off a cliff over here. I've always known that I want to continue to blog as long as I enjoy it and write about things that I want. well... in the last couple months, I just didn't have the energy, the creativity, or the desire to blog. so, I didn't. but, there are parts of me that miss documenting life and writing for me more than anything. 

all that to say... let's catch up, k? monday coffee, if you will! 

our holidays were jam-packed with parties here and there, baking lots of christmas goodies, and enjoying christmas w our big 2 yr old! holden loved it this year and it makes me so excited for next year when everything is even more magical! we got the blessing of not traveling for christmas for the first time in around 8-9 years. since we live near grant's family, we spent christmas w them (we still kind of switch off & on between our families) and then my parents came to visit for New Years! it was perfect!

we found out a few months ago that a new little one will be joining our family in July & we couldn't be more excited! yes, my sweet little holden will be a big brother!!! I'm dying to buy pink, ruffly, girly girl stuff, but keep saying 'healthy trumps gender' and I believe that 100%! we will be overjoyed no matter if we end up w a boy or girl! so far, I've felt great (besides some headaches & major lack of energy) and can't complain much! 


grant & I will be taking a babymoon in a few weeks as a last hoorah before baby 2.0 makes their debut and landlocks us for awhile! I'm still not too sure how I talked g into the vacay, but I am so, so, so excited! we will be cruising the Bahamas w two of my bff's and their hubbies! all I daydream about these days is turquoise waters, sleeping in (too bad I can't store up sleep now for when I need it later, huh?), excellent food and good QT w my hub and friends! ptl for baby-free vacays and the people that will make it possible!

I hope to get back into the swing of blogging around here! anyone still reading?! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm still reading :) I have been in a blog funk too :/ I just don't have anything to write about I guess. So excited for baby T2!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...