Monday, November 18, 2013

things i'm lovin!

it's been a good while since I've blogged and even longer while since i posted some of my latest favs! regardless, I am alive and well over here... just a little busy, tired & my housework won't ever stop making me feel guilty long enough to sit down & blog! we've all been there, right? anyways... on to my latest favs.

if you live near lafayette, you've undoubtedly tried a coke from the igloo or mccords. we are kind of famous for put flavored cokes around here. people used to rave to me about said cokes and i didn't really get it. well, i recently just needed some caffeine on the go in hopes of kicking an awful headache, so i swung through the igloo and got a coke (just a plain jane coke... i don't go crazy and get marshmallow in it like half of this weirdo city!). and let me tell you... it was so. good. igloo serves their drinks with super skinny straws (think coffee stir sticks) and the ice is little pellets. it was wonderful. and the worst habit i could possibly ever think about committing to...


I've posted about my love for bath & body works things on here several other times. recently, I picked up some of their foam hand soaps in holiday scents (tis the season, iced gingerbread & winter cranberry). they are all delish & I'm a big fan for sure! I've been a faithful aromatherapy hand soap user (also sold at bbw), but was craving something diff for the holidays. love love love! 


my dear BFF got married beginning of oct. she used 'one step closer' as her first dance song and i hadn't really ever heard it before she told me about it (I'm a non-twilight fan & it's from one of the movies). well, this weekend, I heard boyce avenue's version and am lovin it!!! boyce avenue redoes tons of popular songs and most of them are superb!

my fav bag that I'm carrying right now is a classic stella & dot bag in a fab goldy sheen perfect for fall/holidays! this bag holds so stinkin much & is perfect for mamas that don't want to give up their style for an ugly mom purse! big fan!!!

what are you all loving right now?? any fav scents or a new lipgloss you can't get enough of?? do share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...