Saturday, August 10, 2013

happy early birthday to me!!!!

i am a big birthday person. i like to celebrate all week long with breakfast parties, dinner parties, dessert get-togethers, etc. well... when you marry a man who couldn't be more opposite than you, you kinda take what you can get (which can be a little disappointing!). however, i must say... my hub is really making my bday a big deal this year and i truly feel so loved! :)

a couple weeks ago, grant casually asked what i wanted for my bday. i could barely get the words 'madison tech bag' out of my mouth quick enough! you know... the bag i mentioned here. i am ob. sessed. with this bag and had to have it! 
so, he says those two magical words... "order it". and that i did, my friends! as in, like 5 min later. but then, he managed to make my night just a little bit better by saying that he made dinner plans in indy to celebrate!! 

i know it may not seem like much, but this is leaps & bounds from past birthdays! i feel so blessed this year that he's tapping into my love language and treating my birthday like the holiday i think it is! haha!

i'm pumped about our hot date on sunday and you best believe i will be sporting my new bag all around indy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...