Tuesday, August 27, 2013

baked bacon... for the win!!!!

i just feel like i can't not share this. you know when you have something so monumental happen to you and you couldn't possibly be selfish enough to keep it to yourself? that's exactly how i feel about baked bacon. yes... you read that right. baked bacon changed my life.

i was in the mood for some fresh bacon and decided to give one of my faithful pins a try. and low and behold, i found a winner!!!! it's easy, no mess & delicious. it doesn't get much better than that, my friends!!!



all you do is :
-line a cookie sheet w foil
-spread out the bacon slices
-bake at 400* for 7 min
-rotate the pan
-bake for another 7 min
-transfer bacon to plate w paper towel on it to drain
... and voila! you're done!!! 
seriously couldn't be easier and ten times better than the old-fashioned skillet way!!! just trust me, k?

ps--if you want to check out any of my other pinterest recipes that have been successes, check out my pinned & tried board!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...