Tuesday, April 9, 2013

things i'm lovin!!

if you know me, you know that I'm a particular person. when I find things I love, I become obsessed with them and will tell people about it any chance I get! I guess that's why I feel like it only makes sense to do a regular post on my recent favorite things. I'm not paid by any of these companies to share their products, so you know that the opinions are just true and honest!!

first, my go-to lip product right now! urban decay is a makeup line that I'm just starting to incorporate into my routine, but I'm lovin their 'lip junkie' glosses. 'naked' is my color of choice at the moment. this gloss claims to plump your lips and I think it 100% lives up to that claim! my lips are silky smooth after I put this on, too!!


in the same category of makeup, I have to tell you about my FAVORITE blush on the world!!! ulta's makeup line can be a little hit or miss for me, but their cheek colors are exactly what I want in a blush! the color is 'afternoon delight' and it's the PERFECT peachy/coral color for summer. I actually wear this color pretty much year round cause it's a great shade for my skin tone, but it's spot on for the trends this summer! now, if we could just get a stinkin ulta in lafayette, my life would be muy bueno!!!!
it's no secret that I'm slightlllllly obsessed with target. and their spring sandals have me over the moon obsessed. I'm trying to not go crazy, but these sandals literally jumped in my cart and I couldn't take them out even if I tried! the mix of gold, camel color and animal print. so versatile and they are the perf addition to my summer wardrobe!!! love love love!

1 comment:

  1. Target has some of last seasons sandals on sale online. Some of my favs are on there right now for $7!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...