Friday, April 5, 2013

h54f... sick edition.

since i have been sick for the past week, my top 5's aren't too exciting, just a warning! as usual, i'm linking up with lauren to bring you the highlights of my week... even if i've been sick for the majority of the week!

5. since i haven't been feeling well and didn't leave the house at all until thursday of this week, target & chick fil a were the expected first places i went. and since it has been GORGEOUS weather here, we whipped out some of holden's new spring clothes! gosh i love h&m. maybe a lil too much. shirt, cardi & skinnies are all from h&m.


4. normally, this wouldn't constitute as a top 5 in my week, but when you are stuck home with nothing to do, a new hair toy makes the list, y'know? i'll have all the info on my new bun trick next week!!! best $3 i've ever spent!


3. i try not to have my entire top 5's revolve around holden, but since i'm a stay-at-home mama, sometimes it's just inevitable. especially when he's at the stinkin cutest age in the world!!! gosh i love me some holden crew! simply the best!



2. i'm thankful that my baby has so many toys that my house can go from spic & span to disastrous is 5 seconds flat. ok, ok, more like 4 days of a sick mommy flat, but whatever! i'm grateful that on the days i'm not sick, i get to stay at home and all i have to worry about are taking care of my baby and keeping a clean house... instead of working a normal job. and for that, my messy house deserves to make my top 5's this week!



1. easter, easter, easter. this has to be #1, right? it's sad that it sometimes takes a whole season of remembrance for me to acknowledge again how much grace has been extended to me. jesus, let me never be too quick to think i can do this on my own. without that cross and a gracious god, i don't know where i'd be. 

this is holden and his lil lady friend, emmy, on easter morning. and yes, this IS as good as it gets with two lil toddlers in one pic.


i hope y'all had a great week! link up & share your top 5's!!





1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Holden's little man style. adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...