Monday, May 6, 2013

things i'm lovin!

i have recently become obsessed w a few things here lately and i feel compelled to tell the world!!!

first, this isn't a recent fav, but it's recently made it's way back into my rotation. grant doesn't really drink coffee at home, so i try to not have a ton of creamers in the house or they will go to waste. my current go-to coffee creamer is the coffeemate peppermint mocha. it's the perfect amount of peppermint, but not overpowering.
no-crease hair ties are all the rage these days. i didn't really see the benefit of them until my dear friend gave some to me as gift. she's made me a believer, to say the least! they are AMAZING for throwing your hair up especially if you only want it up for a period of time (like while you're doing the dishes and working up a sweat). my hair is SO fine and regular hair ties almost instantly crease my hair. the other benefit of these is they are super trendy as bracelets and aren't too tight on your wrist like other hair ties might be.


if you own a dyson, have a good amount of hard floors in your house (tile, wood, etc) and don't own the hard floor attachment you seriously don't know what you're missing!!! i cannot recommend the dyson enough. i've had mine for around 5 years and still love it dearly. when we moved into our new house and have mostly laminate floor and tile in the bathrooms, i realized real quick that i needed to get something. i had no idea dyson even made hard floor attachment, but they totally do and it's worth every penny! it fits on pretty much every dyson and is such a lifesaver! makes vacuuming a breeze. seriously! get it!


I'm in a constant state of mind trying to decorate our house with things i LOVE, not just like... not just like the pricetag... not just like the durability... not just like that it's 'good enough'. i do know myself well enough to know that my style changes regularly, so blowing lots of $$$ on certain things just isn't worth it, BUT, i still want stuff i LOVE. with that said, i was recently at west elm and found THE most perfect throw pillows. I'm hoping to snag these on sale, but they ARE silk and that makes me nervous w a toddler constantly destroying my house! we'll see if they ever make it to mi casa...


so... what are y'all loving?? a new lipstick? fav new drink at sbux? share w me!!!



5 comments:

  1. That's good I go to know about the dyson! I have a Hoover and its been great over the last 5 years but once it poops out then I'm getting a dyson! I love those hair ties I love the headbands even more!! They don't slip or hurt! I LOVE throw pillows but hate the price tags on them so I have had the same ones for a very long time :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ill have to pick up some of the headbands! where do they sell them?? and you will NOT regret getting a dyson. promise!

      Delete
  2. You may or may not have just convinced me I NEED a Dyson! P.s. I totally just made your crock pot chicken taco recipe! Can't wait to try it tonight for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeek I'm nervous knowing your trying my recipe! hope Zane approves! ;) and do yourself a favor and get a dyson! you will be disgusted knowing how dirty your floors were before you vacuum w a dyson! it's unreal!

      Delete
  3. mist- have you ever bought the hazelnut trader joes creamer? amaze! also- obsessed with EOS lip balm at target! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...