Friday, May 17, 2013

h54f!!

it's been a few weeks since i linked up for high 5 for friday. part of that is probably because my last few weeks have been busy, part of that is because i dumped all the pics off my phone & didn't feel like searching through the computer to find them, and part of that is because we've been living a pretty simple life around here. meaning my target trips have pretty much been the peak of my week! :)

ok, so now that i'm back, here's my top 5 highlights from the week!

5. i guess i'm late to the party cause this song was released months ago, but it's new to me and i love it! perfect for summer! love love love finding new jams!


4. so... a couple weeks ago, i may have gotten brave and thought i could cut holden's hair myself. it just spikes in the front and i thought 'how hard could it be??'. well, when grant got home, he asked me to never do that again. my argument for doing it is still valid (costs $$, don't like how it's cut most of the time, have to wrangle him in someone else's chair for 15 min, planning around nap times, etc), BUT... i knew he was right. so, yesterday, we went and saw my friend megan and she got him lookin real niiiice. only took one dumdum and he barely moved! ;) ps this is him waiting for his appt.


3. who doesn't love a new shirt? especially a polkadot new shirt!! got this lil ditty from kohls & i'm obsessed w the color! I've known forever that coral and turquoise are like MY colors, but i'm really liking this seafoam, too. 


2. we were lucky enough to have some family come into town this week! we had dinner at arni's and then went to my in-laws' house to hang out. here's parker (2nd cousin), roslyn (niece), stephen (1st cousin), archer (nephew) and holden. gotta love having a tv in the kitchen to flip on mickey. makes for a peaceful moment or two!


1. hooray for an updated fam pic!! on mother's day, our church offered fam pics to everyone that attended. since my hub was the photographer, i didn't plan on US getting a pic. so, as I'm on my way out the door for lunch, grant says we should get a pic. there are a lot of things i don't really like about this pic, but i can look past all those things and appreciate that my 18 mos is actually looking at the cam AND smiling! I'd call that a success!!!


did you have a good week?? link up w lauren & i to share your top 5's!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...