Wednesday, February 13, 2013

the big V.

valentine's is right around the corner (as if all the women in the world didn't already know that!). since we are in the midst of an expensive house renovation, i'm thinkin grant and i will just do a low-key dinner and i miiiiight order myself a couple little things. we'll see! anyways, if g were to surprise me with the best v-day gifts, here's what they would be!

one- initial necklace with 'H' for holden (sold here on etsy)


two- urban decay 'naked' eyeshadows. i got the 'naked 2' set for christmas and have LOVED them to pieces, so i'd like to complete the set and have both for more variety. ps-these are worth all $50. trust me.

three- flowers. i know, i know... totally typical. BUT, i love me some pretty blooms and valentine's day is just an excuse to have some fresh flowers in the house! :)


please tell me i'm not the only one that makes wishlists for holidays. at least i've come a long ways and don't circle everything in the toys r us magazine for christmas anymore!!! ha!

1 comment:

  1. Your so funny! Jorge and I never really celebrate Vday, however over the years I have realized that it is nice to have a day where you set aside time for eachother just to hang out, or go on a date etc. It can be so hard to do that regularly with the chillens. SO Vday is a nice reminder to do that. I do require that he gets me Dove Chocolate every year though ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...