Wednesday, November 6, 2013

so what! wednesday

hey hey! it's mid-week and although this doesn't mean much for me as a stay at home mama... i still appreciate that i not only survived another monday, but i made it through half of the week. big deal, folks! i'm linking up w shannon to tell you my so what's of the week!

Life After I Dew

-so what if my sweet boy has not slept through the night nor stayed in his own bed for probably two weeks now. i'm a zombie, but at least i don't have to get up and go to work after a rough night!

-so what if I need new windshield wipers and the replacements have been in the garage for a week. today's rainy weather might just be enough motivation to actually change them!

-so what if holden's 2nd bday party is on sunday and i haven't bought a single thing, made a single dish or prepared in any way, shape or form. it'll all come together somehow... right?

-so what if i miss my besties more than words can say... some girls just get you and, unfortunately for me, all my girls live in other states! :(

-so what if indianapolis is only an hour away... it feels like an eternity. i am going to force myself to make the trip next week, though. it just seems like it's been awhile & i need some big city in my life!

-so what if I've been realllllly strict w my eating, but all i can think about right now are the reese's pumpkins that i desperately tried to find discounted after halloween & they were sold out. whatever!

what are your so what's today???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...