Monday, October 28, 2013

catch-up.

since i seem to have forgotten i have this lil ol blog, i thought it'd be fun to just jot down where i've been & what's been keeping me just sliiiiightly busier than normal!

-i visited my dear friend, ashley, in nashville last weekend! she took me to all her fav restaurants/local coffee shops, tr swankiest nail salon & her amazing church (worship leaders are all sons & daughters--enough said)! i fell in love w nash & can't wait to go back!!




-yesterday, we attempted our annual fam pics. i say attempted because it's always just short of a disaster. and also remindse why we only put ourselves through thy once a year! since my dear husband is a photographer, he insists on just putting the camera on a tripod and having a family member try to get holden's attention. we always manage to get a usable pic, but it's never as good as if grant or i are the ones making him laugh. oh well! 4 cookies worth of bribery later, we called it quits!

-recently, i've found myself hooked to the show, parenthood. lots of people have told me how good it is/ how much i'd love it over the years, and i just now am taking the time to get into it! love all the story lines and how so many of the situations are real life relatable. check it out if ya haven't!!

-every fall, i find myself itching for a new pair of boots. i can usually talk myself out of splurging, but these bad boys had be at hello. they should be delivered today and i can't wait!!

-christmas music is officially on my radar and i have no shame. in fact, I'm encouraging others to join in on the fun! christmas music does wonders to my mood! 

i'll attempt to have some fun posts later this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...